Accuquilt GO! Deer Head Die
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55204
How to Die Cut Deer Head Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following the manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Cut and fuse 5 1/2" x 6 3/4" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 5 deer heads across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 30 deer heads.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Deer Head Die:
- The deer head with antlers is a popular quilting motif perfect for Father’s Day, birthday, or holiday gifts. Create themed kitchen or barbecue decor by adding to oven mitts, aprons, placemats, table runners and more.
- No template required! The GO! Deer Head die includes 1 applique shape that is difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Deer Head shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.